Palm Beach Family Law Attorney
There’s never a good time to end a marriage or partnership, but when it becomes necessary you need a trusted attorney who can help you through the legal process professionally but with the personal compassion that makes you feel confident that you can get through the process and begin a new chapter of your life.
You’re going through and emotional time, one in which you need an advocate who will take the lead in filling paperwork and offer practical and professional advice. Attorney Valerie Masters is a family law lawyer who represents clients in all areas of family law including:
- Divorce– Not all marriages last forever, and when they don’t you need someone who will help you dissolve the marriage in an equitable way.
- Child Custody– Children are the pride and joy of any parent which makes their custody a hotly contested area in a divorce. Attorney Masters aims to get an outcome that is beneficial for both the parents and the children, with the children’s best interests being of utmost importance.
- Child Support– Raising children on a single income isn’t easy which is why the custodial parent needs to get child support to ensure that the child’s needs are adequately provided for until they reach adulthood.
- Alimony– Depending on the length of your marriage, you may be eligible for alimony or spousal support. The amount of money and the length of time that you receive it will vary based on the specifics of your marriage.
- Modification– In some cases, decrees of the court will need to be modified due to various circumstances that have come up since the initial decree was made.
- Relocation– Most child custody decrees don’t allow the children to be taken out of a certain area, but in the event you need to move due to a change in employment or family situation you need to return to the court to get permission.
- Contempt and Enforcement – When the other party isn’t willingly complying with court orders you need an firm attorney who will fight for your rights as a parent.
- Mediation – Benefits everyone involved when parties participate openly and honestly.
Work With Attorney Valerie Masters
Becoming a single parent, or losing your partner is a painful and life-changing process that requires important decisions to be made. Don’t try to take on your case by yourself; getting the assistance of an experienced lawyer will make the process faster and go more smoothly. To consult with Attorney Masters, contact her today to schedule an appointment.